In this guide, we will show you how to add a product to your Expandly account, by searching for the product on a sales channel.
Adding a product via a sales channel search
1. Click Products & Listings (left menu) and then Manage Products:
2. On your Manage Products page, click Add Product and then select the Search Sales Channel option:
3. On the Match Product From Sales Channel page, add in the search criteria (this could be Product Name, Item ID or the UPN, EAN, ISBN or ASIN) and then select the sale channel you wish to search:
4. Once results are returned, find the item you wish to copy and click :
5. On the Add Product page, on the Product Details tab - check, add and edit any product detail information
6. Within the Images section, upload your own images, either from your computer or via URL
7. On the Variations tab, complete any required variation information on the product
8. On the Sales Channel tab, complete any channel-specific required information. This may include different Selling Titles or Pricing for examaple, or channel-required information, which will be required to successfully list the product across your selling channels
9. If selling as part of a bundle, build the bundle via the Bundle tab (for more information, click here)
10. Once you are happy with all the information you have added or amended on the product, click and then select one of the following options:
Save - this will save the product on Expandly only
Save & List Now - this will allow you to save the product to Expandly and also list across your selling channel accounts.
Need more help?
If you need more help, no problem. Contact Us and we'll be happy to help.