In this guide, we will show you how to edit your listings individually, or in bulk.
Editing Listings individually
1. Click Products & Listings (left menu) and then Manage Products:
2. Find the product you wish to edit by using the filters or search bar:
3. Click Edit to make the relevant product changes
4. Once all changes have been made click (top right) and then
5. On the Listings pop-up, select the listing(s) and then click to push the changes made out to already active listings:
For more information on Editing your Products, please check out the below Support Guide:
Editing products on Expandly – Expandly: Help & Support
Editing Listings in Bulk
1. Click Products & Listings (left menu) and then Manage Listings:
(dependant on the sales channel you are wishing to revise listings on, will determine which Manage Listings page you need to click on)
2. On your Manage Listing page, select the account to return listings:
3. Select the products/SKUs you want to revise and then click Bulk Actions (top right) and then Revise:
4. Your records will then be added to a queue to be revised.