Add a Marketplace: Amazon
This guide will help you to connect your Amazon account to Expandly. You will be then able to import your existing Amazon inventory, listings and sales orders. This will not affect your live Amazon listings.
Getting Started>Add Sales Channel
1. Click on the Amazon icon.
2. Click on CONNECT AMAZON.
3. Enter an Account Name you wish to use to identify your Amazon account in Expandly.
4. Select the Region in which your Amazon account is registered. For example, Europe.
5. Optional: If you wish to set a tax change, you can Add a new one or Select one from the Tax drop-down menu.
- To create a Tax, click on Add.
- Enter a Name for the tax.
- Enter the tax Rate as a percentage figure.
- If you wish the tax to be applied to active listings only, click in the box next to Active.
- Click on Submit.
- Select a Tax from the drop-down menu.
6. Click on Next.
7. Click on CONNECT TO AMAZON. This will open a new tab and take you to the Amazon Seller Central Sign in page.
On Amazon Seller Central
8. Sign in to your Amazon seller account. You should see the Amazon Marketplace Web Service (Amazon MWS) registration page.
9. Select ‘I want to authorise an application to access my Amazon Seller account with Amazon MWS’.
10. In Application Name, enter ‘EXPANDLY’.
11. If you have a European Seller Account, enter 8772-3156-2191 in Application’s Developer Account Number.
12. If you have a US or Canada Seller Account, enter 5406-6998-6778 in Application’s Developer Account Number.
13. Click on Next. You should now see the Amazon MWS confirmation page.
14. Click in the box to confirm that you have read and accepted the Amazon MWS Licence Agreement.
15. Click in the box to confirm that Expandly can access your Amazon seller account.
16. Click on Next. You should now see the Amazon MWS Congratulations page. You will need the Seller ID code and MWS Authorisation Token code to proceed on Expandly.
TIP: To copy, highlight the text, then hold down the Ctrl and C keys at the same time. To paste, click into the field, then hold down the Ctrl and V keys at the same time.
17. Enter the Seller ID code into Seller ID.
18. Enter the MWS Authorisation Token code into MWS Authorisation Token.
19. Click on Next.
20. Close the Import Amazon Listing popup screen.
Your Amazon account should now be linked to Expandly. You can start to import your Amazon listings.