Add a Sales Channel: Etsy
This guide will help you to connect your Etsy account to Expandly. You will be then able to import your existing Etsy inventory, listings and sales orders. This will not affect your live Etsy listings.
Getting Started>Add Sales Channel
1. Click on the Etsy icon.
2. Click on CONNECT ETSY.
3. On the next screen, click on CONNECT TO ETSY. This will take you to the Etsy sign in page.
4. Sign in to your Etsy account.
5. You should see the Authorise an Application screen in Etsy. Click on Allow Access, which is located at the bottom of the screen. You will then be taken back to Expandly’s Connect screen.
6. On the Connect screen, enter the name of your Etsy shop in Shop Name.
TIP: Your Shop Name must be exactly as it appears in your Etsy account.
7. Click on Next.
8. Close the Import Etsy Listing pop-up screen.
Your Etsy account should now be linked to Expandly. You can start to import your Etsy listings.