Create an Etsy Shipping Template
This guide will help you to create a new shipping template for Etsy.
Listing>Etsy>Manage Shipping Template
1. Click on Add Shipping Template.
2. Enter a Title for your shipping template.
3. Select your Etsy Shop from the drop-down menu.
4. Select the country you are shipping from on the Origin Country drop-down menu.
You can set the shipping rates to specific destinations, such as the United Kingdom or the United States. You can also set shipping for ‘Everywhere Else’ outside your stated shipping destinations.
5. In Shipping Cost (Everywhere Else): Primary, add the price each buyer will pay for a single item.
6. In Shipping Cost (Everywhere Else): Secondary, add the price each buyer will pay for an additional item.
7. In Processing Days, you can enter the minimum number of days (Min) and maximum number of days (Max) that it will take you to process your Etsy order. This is an optional field.
8. In the main Shipping Cost field, the destination will populate from the Origin Country.
9. In One item, enter the price each buyer will pay for a single item.
10. In Each additional item (Optional), enter the price each buyer will pay for an additional item.
11. You can Add More Charges for specific shipping destinations.
- You can delete any of your additional shipping charges by clicking on the red bin icon under Action. However, you cannot delete the main shipping charge associated with your Origin Country.
12. You can Add More Upgrades to offer a faster shipping upgrade.
- Enter an Upgrade Name.
- Select a Destination from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the upgrade charge for One item.
- Enter the upgrade charge for Each additional item.
- You can delete any of your shipping upgrades by clicking on the red bin icon under Action.
13. Click Submit.
You should be able to find your new Etsy shipping template on the Manage Etsy Shipping Template page.
Listing>Etsy>Manage Shipping Templates