Create an eBay Shipping Preset
This guide will help you to create a shipping preset for listing to eBay.
Listing>eBay>Manage Shipping Presets
1. Click on Create eBay Presets. This should open the Add eBay Presets page.
TIP: Wait for the page to load after selecting drop-down options.
2. Select the location of your account from the Market Place drop-down menu. For example, UK.
3. Enter a Shipping Preset Name.
Shipping Details and Payment Methods tab
Payment and Shipping
4. Select the Dispatch Time from the drop-down menu.
5. Select Flat from the Shipping Type drop-down menu.
6. Select a shipping Service from the drop-down menu.
7. If you have selected an international shipping service, select Location from the drop-down menu.
8. Select the Mode. If you want the shipping to be no cost to the buyer, select Free. If you want to set a shipping cost, select Custom Value.
9. If you have selected Custom Value as the Mode, enter the shipping Cost for a single product.
10. If you wish to increase the shipping cost with each additional item purchased, enter Additional Item Cost.
11. Enter the Item Location: city, state (if applicable) and country. For example, London, UK. This is a required field.
12. Enter the Post Code for your location.
13. Click into the box next to PayPal Accepted.
14. Enter your PayPal Email Address. You must have a PayPal account to list to eBay.
15. On the Other Payment Methods drop-down menu, select PayPal. This is necessary to list successfully to eBay. You can also select any additional payment methods you wish to offer.
16. Click Next to continue to the next tab.
Return Policy and Listing Upgrades tab
1. Select the Return Policy: Returns Accepted; Returns Not Accepted.
2. Select the Refund option:
- Money Back: This is the most common option.
- Money back or exchange (buyer’s choice): US sellers.
- Money back or replacement (buyer’s choice): US sellers.
3. Select who the Postage Will Be Given By: Buyer; Seller.
4. Select the duration within which the Item Must be Returned Within: 14, 30 or 60 days.
5. Enter any Additional Return Details.
Note: Listing upgrades carry additional eBay fees which are charged at the time of listing. These fees are non-refundable.
6. Select any Listing Enhancements from the drop-down menu.
7. If you wish to add the eBay Best Offer, click in the box next to Best offer in product.
8. Scroll up to the top of the screen and click Save to create your shipping template.