Import Products from your Sales Channels
This guide will help you to import your products to Expandly. Your products will then be available to list to other Sales Channels if you wish.
TIP: Although this guide uses Shopify as an example, the procedure can be used for any Sales Channel. Replace 'Shopify' with the name of your sales channel.
Listing>Shopify>Manage Shopify Listings
1. Click on Import Shopify Listings.
2. Select your Expandly Sales Channel Account name from the drop-down menu.
3. Click into the grey From and To boxes to set the Import Date range.
TIP: The From date should be the date products were first listed. For example, if you listed your product on 01/05/2017, start the import date From as 01/05/2017.
4. If you wish to restrict your import to Active Listings Only, click into the tick box.
5. Click Import. You should see a message instructing you to check back later.
Your listings may not appear immediately. If you have hundreds of listings with lots of variations, it may take some time.