Import Products from your Sales Channels
This guide will help you to import your products to Expandly. Your products will then be available to list to other Sales Channels if you wish.
TIP: Although this guide uses Shopify as an example, the procedure can be used for any Sales Channel. Replace 'Shopify' with the name of your web cart.
Listing>Shopify>Manage Shopify Listings
1. Click on Import Shopify Listings.
2. Select your Expandly web cart Account name from the drop-down menu.
3. Click into the grey From and To boxes to set the Import Date range.
4. If you wish to restrict your import to Active Listings Only, click into the tick box.
5. Click Import. You should see a message instructing you to check back later.
Your listings may not appear immediately. If you have hundreds of listings with lots of variations, it may take some time.