1. Click on Orders.
2. Click on Manage Orders. Expandly will now display all of your orders.
3. The orders should automatically update, but you can click on Get eBay Orders and Get Amazon Orders to update manually.
4. To change an order status, select an option from the Actions drop-down menu. For example, if the item has been picked, select Mark as Picked.
5. When you have selected Mark as Picked, the Picked icon will turn green. If you click on Actions again, you will now have the option to Mark as Shipped.
6. When you have selected Mark as Shipped, the Mark as Shipped icon will turn green. If you click on Actions again, you will now have the option to Mark as Completed, which you can click when the order has been completed.
7. To bulk change order statuses, select the orders you want to change by clicking the tick boxes on the order rows.
8. Click the bulk action icon for the status you wish to change. For example, Picked or Completed. When you have selected Completed, the Completed icon will turn green.
Congratulations. You have successfully adjusted the order status.