Create and add an easypost account to bulk print shipping labels from Expandly.
If you don't already have an easypost account, you can sign up for free through Expandly.
1. Go to the Manage Shipping Carrier page in the left menu under Configuration
2. Click Add Carrier (top right)
3. Scroll down to the easypost section and click Add easypost
4. On the following screen, click Sign up and then following the on-screen instructions for creating your free easypost account.
To add your easypost account to Expandly you first need your easypost API key:
1. Log into your easypost account and click on your email address in the top right corner and select API Keys
2. Copy the Production API key and head back to the Expandly Manage Shipping Carrier (left menu > Configuration > Manage Shipping Carrier)
3. Click Add Carrier (top right) and scroll down to the easypost section and click Add easypost
4. Enter in the email address you use for easypost and past your API key
5. Click Connect to finish the process
6. Your easypost account is now ready to use.
1. To sync or delete your easypost connection, go to the Manage Shipping Carrier (left menu > Configuration > Manage Shipping Carrier) and use the button at the top right.
Now you've added easypost to Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.Contact us