Create and print shipping address labels directly from Expandly.
Before you print a shipping address label, you need to create an address label template so Expandly knows how to format your labels.
1. Using the left menu, click Configuration > Order Settings > Template Designer
2. Find the Shipping Address template and click the Copy icon (right)
3. Name your new Shipping Address template in the pop-up box and click Submit
4. Locate the new template and click the Edit icon (right)
5. Use the template designer to create your shipping address label template, using the template layout options to select how many labels per sheet
6. Once finished, click Preview (top right) to see a preview, or click Update to save.
1. Click Sales Orders (left menu) and then Manage Sales Orders
2. From the Manage Sales Orders page, find and select the order(s) you want to print the shipping address label(s) for by using the filter options and selecting by ticking the box (right side)
3. Once selected, click Bulk Actions (top right) and select Print Shipping Address
4. Select your template
5. Your shipping label address labels will now open in a new window, ready for you to print.
Now you've printed shipping labels in Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.