Connect your eBay account to Expandly to import your existing eBay products, variations, inventory, listings, sales orders and stock levels and to create new ones.
1. Select Configuration (left menu) and then Manage Sales Channels
2. Click Add Sales Channel (top right) and click on the eBay logo
3. If you have not already done so, you will be prompted to configure your Merge and Live Inventory Settings
4. Click Connect to eBay and confirm:
Account name - the name you'll use to identify it in Expandly
Region - the region your eBay account is registered to
Click Connect to eBay to be taken to the eBay sign-in page
1. Sign into your eBay account to be taken to the Consent Form
2. Click Agree to authorise Expandly to connect to your eBay account and be taken back to Expandly
1. Close the eBay Listing pop-up screen.
2. Congratulations - your eBay account is now connected to Expandly
Now you've added your eBay sales channel to Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.Contact us