Connect your Shopify account to Expandly to import your existing Shopify products, variations, listings, sales orders and stock levels and to create new ones.
1. Select Configuration (left menu) and then Manage Sales Channels
2. Click Add Sales Channel (top right) and then the Shopify logo
3. If you have not already done so, you will be prompted to configure your Merge and Live Inventory settings
4. Click Connect to Shopify and enter your Store URL to be taken to the Shopify sign in page
1. Sign into your Shopify account to be taken to the Authorisation page
2. Scroll to the button and click Install to connect to your Shopify account and be taken back to Expandly
1. Back on Expandly, map your Local Order Status with your Shopify Order Status
For each Shopify order status (open, cancelled and closed) select a corresponding status for Expandly (awaiting payment, cancelled, completed, on hold, ready to ship, returned, shipped or to be picked)
2. Confirm the listings you want to import, by date
Congratulations - your Shopify account is now connected to Expandly
Now that you've added your Shopify account to Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.Contact us