It’s going to be emotional, but you can easily cancel your Expandly subscription if things aren’t working out.
If your plan isn’t providing the right level of service you need (or is providing too much), you can easily amend it in the billing section
1. Click on your account name (top right) and then Billing
2. Amend the plan type (more information here), number of sales channels, shipping carrier integration and accounting integration
3. Click Go to Checkout (bottom right) to complete
It’s hard saying goodbye, but something you have to. If you want to cancel your subscription completely, you can by:
1. Click on your account name in the top right corner and then Billing
2. Click Unsubscribe all Plans (bottom right)
3. Follow the contact instructions that follow
4. Give us some feedback (below)
5. Stay in touch - we’re always open to rekindling the romance in the future
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.Contact us