Whether you’ve forgotten your password or just want a change, you can amend your Expandly password easily by following these steps.
1. Go to the Expandly login page and click Forgot your Password
2. Enter the email address you use to sign into Expandly and click Reset my password
3. Check your email for a password reset email and click the link
4. On the Reset Password screen, enter your new password and confirmation of your new password, then click Reset Password (your password should contain at least one letter and one number and be at least eight characters long)
5. You’re good to go and log in again
1. Click on your account name (top right) and then My Account
2. Tick the Change Password box and enter in your old password, new password and confirmation of your new password (your password should contact at least one letter and one number and be at least eight characters long)
5. Click Save (top right)
Now you've changed your Expandly password, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.Contact us