Whether you've forgotten your password or just want a change, you can reset or amend your Expandly password easily by following these steps.
Forgotten your password
1. Go to the Expandly login page and click
2. Enter the email address you use to login to Expandly and click
3. A link will then be sent to the email address, which will let you reset your password (your password should contain at least one letter and one number and be at least eight characters long)
4. Once password has been reset, you're good to go and login again.
Amending your password
1. Click on your account name (top right) and then
3. Enter in your old password, new password details and then confirmation of your new password (your password should contain at least one letter and one number and be at least eight characters long)
4. Click (top right).
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.