In this guide, we will show you how to connect your Etsy account to Expandly, which will allow you to manage your Etsy products & variations, listings, sales orders and stock levels.
Adding Etsy to Expandly
1. Select Settings (left menu) and then Sales Channels:
2. Click (top right) and then click on the Etsy logo
3. Click and then click again to be taken to the Etsy sign in page
Authorising Expandly in Etsy
1. Sign into your Etsy account to be taken to the Authorise and Application screen
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click to authorise Expandly to connect to your Etsy account
Confirming your Etsy account on Expandly
1. Once you are returned to Expandly, you will be required to confirm the following:
Shop Name - this need to be entered exactly as it appears on your Etsy account
Merge Setting - this will determine how you want to merge your products in Expandly, when importing from Etsy
3. Congratulations! Your Etsy account is now connected to Expandly
Now that you've added Etsy to Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.