In this guide we will show you how to connect your Wish account to Expandly, which will allow you to manage your Wish products & variations, listings, sales orders and stock levels.
Adding Wish to Expandly
1. Select Settings (left menu) and then Sales Channels:
2. Click (top right) and then click on the Wish logo
3. Click and then click again to be taken to the Wish sign in page
Authorising Expandly in Wish
1. Sign into your Wish account to be taken to the Grant Access page
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click to authorise Expandly to connect to your Wish account
3. Click to grant access for Expandly to access your Wish account & information and to be taken back to Expandly:
Confirming your Wish account on Expandly
1. Once you are returned to Expandly, you will be required to confirm the following:
Wish Account Name - the name you'll use to identify this account in Expandly (if you have multiple Wish accounts to add to Expandly, we would recommend making the Account Names unique, so you can easily differentiate between the accounts within the platform)
Merge Setting - this will determine how you want to merge your products in Expandly, when importing from Wish
Image Merge - this will determine whether images will be merged based on the URL, to avoid duplicated images on products within Expandly
3. Congratulations! Your Wish account is now connected to Expandly
Now that you've added Wish to Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.