In this guide, we will show you how to connect your Amazon account to Expandly, which will allow you to manage your Amazon products & variations, listings, sales orders and stock levels.
Adding Amazon to Expandly
1. Select Settings (left menu) and then Sales Channels:
2. Click (top right) and then click on the Amazon logo
3. Click and confirm:
Account name - the name you'll use to identify this account in Expandly (if you have multiple Amazon accounts to add to Expandly, we would recommend making the Account Names unique, so you can easily differentiate between the accounts within the platform)
Regions - the region(s) where the account is registered
Merge Setting - this will determine how you want to merge your products in Expandly, when importing from Amazon
Registered to Amazon Business - select if you're registered for Amazon Business
Registered for FBA - select if you're registered for Fulfilment by Amazon
4. Click and then
Authorising Expandly in Amazon Seller Central
1. Sign in to your Amazon Seller Central account:
2. Once logged in to Amazon, select the applicable Merchant & Marketplace and then click :
3. On the Authorise Expandly page, agree to Expandly accessing your data by clicking the tick box and once done, click
4. Once redirected back to Expandly, after allowing us the required access to your Selling Partner Account and related data, you will receive notification that this has been added successfully
5. Congratulations! Your Amazon account is now connected to Expandly
Now that you've added Amazon to Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.