In this guide, we will show you how to connect your eBay account to Expandly, which will allow you to manage your eBay products & variations, listings, sales orders and stock levels.
Adding eBay to Expandly
1. Select Settings (left menu) and then Sales Channels:
2. Click (top right) and then click on the eBay logo
3. Click and confirm:
Account name - the name you'll use to identify this account in Expandly (if you have multiple eBay accounts to add to Expandly, we would recommend making the Account Names unique, so you can easily differentiate between the accounts within the platform)
Region - the region(s) where the account is registered
Merge Setting - This will determine how you want to merge your products in Expandly, when importing from eBay
Image Merge - This will determine whether images will be merged based on the URL, to avoid duplicated images on products within Expandly
Import Tax Types - switch to on if you wish to import the tax types in eBay. Switch to off if you want to sent your eBay orders to Xero through Expandly
4. Click and then
Authorising Expandly in eBay
1. Sign into your eBay account to be taken to the Consent Form
2. Click to authorise Expandly to connect to your eBay account
3. Once you have agreed to granting Expandly access to connect with your eBay account, you will be automatically redirected to your Expandly account.
4. Congratulations! Your eBay account is now connected to Expandly
Now that you've added eBay to Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.