In this guide, we will show you how to connect your Shopify account to Expandly, which will allow you to manage your Shopify products & variations, listings, sales orders and stock levels.
Adding Shopify to Expandly
1. Select Settings (left menu) and then Sales Channels:
2. Click (top right) and then click on the Shopify logo
3. Click and confirm:
Store URL - this is the URL of the store you wish to connect
Merge Setting- this will determine how you want to merge your products in Expandly, when importing from Shopify
4. Click to be taken to Shopify
Authorising Expandly in Shopify
1. Log into you Shopify account to be taken to the Authorisation page
2.Click to connect your Shopify account and be redirected back to Expandly
Confirming your Shopify account on Expandly
1. Map your order statuses for Shopify and click
For more information on Order Status Mapping, click here
2. Congratulations! Your Shopify account is now connected to Expandly
Now that you've added Shopify to Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.