In this guide we will show you how to map your order statuses within Expandly, for any web carts that you use.
What is Order Status Mapping?
Order Status Mapping is required to ensure that your web cart orders import into Expandly at the correct status.
Each web cart Order Status must be matched to a Local Order Status and should be unique. Don't worry if the status names are not an exact match as it is normal to see differences between the status names on the web cart and Expandly - you just need to make sure that the status is mapped to how you want that particular order status to appear on your Sales Orders page, when sales download.
Mapping Order Statuses
1. When adding your web cart to Expandly, you will be prompted to map the order status at the end of the process, once the account has ben successfully connected
2. Expandly will pull in the current order statuses from your web cart - all you need to do is select a corresponding order status on Expandly:
Editing Order Statuses
1. Click Settings (left menu) and and then Sales Channels
2. Click the mapping icon , next to the channel you wish to edit
3. Edit the mapped order statuses as required and click
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.