Manage your inventory and stock across your sales channels in Expandly, including adding, editing and deleting products.
1. Click Products & Listings (left menu) > Manage Products
2. Here, you can view the Manage Products page, where you can complete the following steps
The Manage Products page shows a complete list of your inventory, including details on selling price, total quantity, listed quantity and linked products. From here you can:
- Filter - use the drop-down filter box to search products by field, price, quantity, linked quantities and more
- Edit - click the pencil icon to the right of the product or the title/SKU
- Bulk edit - select the products (ticking the box to the left) and clicking one of the bulk edit actions at the top (edit, delete, print product labels or export)
- Product sync - merge products and variations or link quantities
1. To import existing products from your sales channels, click Products & Listings (left menu) > [Sales Channel] > Manage Listings
2. On the Manage Listing page, click Import Listing (top right)
3. Select the account, country, from date (the date the intended products were first listed on the sales channel) and to date, and tick the box if you’d like to import active listings only.
4. Click Import
5. Expandly will start importing your listings (this make take a little while depending on the number of products and variations, but as soon as it’s done, your listings will appear on the Manage Products page)
If you have a product that appears differently on each of your sales channels (i.e. because of a different SKU, product title, or variation option) you can link or merge quantities to automatically sync stock levels.
1. From the Manage Products page click Product sync (top right) and select either:
- Product merge - Linking a product without variations that has a different SKU or product title
- Variation merge - Linking a product with variations that has different SKUs or product titles
- Linking quantities - Linking the quantities of a product with variations on one sales channel but no variations on another sales channel
2. Select the primary product on the next screen and click Next to map the primary variations
3. Confirm the merge does not infringe the rules of your sales channels
1. From the Manage Products page, select the products you want to export using the tick boxes (right side)
2. Under Bulk Actions (top centre) click the Export Products icon
3. Select the format you want to export in (CSV or text) and click Close - your file should download automatically
1. From the Manage Products page, select the products you want to delete
2. Click Bulk Actions > Delete
1. From the Manage Products page, select the product you want copying and click Add Product > Copy
2. Complete the product as required
Now you've added your products to Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.Contact us