Import existing products from your sales channels into Expandly.
You can find these in the Configuration section or click on the links above to follow more detailed instructions
We also recommend ensuring that product SKUs match across your sales channels (see below for more information on merging products)
1. Click Products & Listings (left menu) Select the sales channel that you want to import products from and click Manage [sales channel] Listing to be taken to the Manage Listing page
1. On the Manage Listing page, click Import Listing (top right)
2. Select the account, country, from date (the date the intended products were first listed on the sales channel) and to date
3. Tick the box if you’d like to import active listings only
4. Click Import
5. Expandly will start importing your listings. This may take a little while depending on the number of products and variations, but as soon as it’s done, your listings will appear on the Manage Products page
When importing existing listings into Expandly, products with matching SKUs and titles will be merged automatically.
We, therefore, recommend ensuring that your SKUs match across your sales channels before importing into Expandly.
Where the SKU and titles do not match, you can select what happens by accessing the Configure Live Inventory page (click Configuration (left menu), Product Settings and then Configure Live Inventory)
1. From the Configure Live Inventory page, select from the following merge settings
Merge where SKU supersedes title - when SKU and titles do not match, Expandly will merge based on just the SKU (if this fails, Expandly will use product title instead or create a new product)
Merge where title supersedes SKU - when the SKU and titles do not match, Expandly will merge based on just the product title (if this fails, Expandly will use the SKU instead or create a new product)
Do not merge - when the SKU and titles do not match, Expandly will create a new product instead
2. Click Save (top right) to complete
Now you've imported products into Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.Contact us