Create and manage custom fields for products and listings in Expandly.
1. Click Configuration (left side menu), Product Settings and select Manage Custom Fields
3. On the Manage Custom Fields page, click Add Custom Field (top right)
4. Enter the field name
5. Select the field type (text, date, number, email, textarea, decimal or currency)
6. Enter a default value (optional - this will add a default value to all of your products)
7. This creates a custom field ‘tag’. Now you need to create a custom field value
1. Click Products & Listings (left side menu) and then Manage Products
2. Click Add Product (top right) or edit an existing product by clicking the edit icon
3. On the Product Details tab, scroll down to the Custom Fields section
4. Enter the Custom Field Name and click Update to save
Now you've added custom fields to Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.Contact us