Manually add products to your Expandly inventory and sales channels.
1. Click Products & Listings (left menu) and then Manage Products
2. On the Manage Products page, click Add Product (top right) and select Add Manually
3. Add details about your products including:
Title - what's displayed when the product is listed on your sales channels
Selling Price - the price you want to sell at
Cost Price - the cost of the product to you
SKU - the stock keeping unit
Location - where the product is located
Total Quantity - the product quantity you hold
Low Stock Quantity - the level of stock you want to be alerted of to avoid selling out
Brand - select the brand from the drop-down menu
Supplier - select the supplier from the drop-down menu (or, if not created yet, save your progress at the top and click the edit icon )
Description - Enter your product description either by text (for Amazon, Etsy, Wish and shopping cart) or HTML (for eBay) by selecting the appropriate tab - you can preview the description by clicking the Preview button
4. Upload your images either from your computer or via URL
You can associate images to variations by clicking the Associate Images to Variations button
5. Add any custom fields by clicking the edit icon
6. Click Next
1. If your product has variations, on the Variations tab, tick the box Has Variations
2. Select the variation by clicking in the 'Apply Variations' box and selecting an existing variation, or clicking the edit icon to create a new one (e.g. colour)
3. A text box will appear for your selected variation - enter the variations available separated by commas (e.g. pink,purple,orange)
4. Select whether you want to create a SKU for each variation and the barcode option and then click Generate Variations
5. Edit the generated information as necessary (including. SKU, price and quantity.)
6. If your variations form part of a bundle, click the bundle icon and complete the 'bundle variation' popup screen and click Save
7. Once finished, click Next
1. Complete any sale-channel specific information on the Sales Channel tab, for example, Buy it Now and Best Offer information for eBay, or click Copy Information from Master Product Details
2. Complete your product by clicking Save or Save and List (top right)
1. If this is a bundle items product, click "Has bundled items" and select whether you want Expandly to track the inventory.
2. Add items to the bundle by typing in the product name (this must have already been created in Expandly) and selecting the correctly suggested option.
Once finished, click Save or Save and list now
Now you've added your products to Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.