Create an Amazon listing template to use when listing your products to Amazon.
1. Click Products and Listings (left menu), click Amazon and then click Manage Listing Template
2. From here you can:
Search - find templates using the search bar (top right)
Create - create a listing template
Copy - copy a template
Edit - edit a template
Delete - delete a template
1. From the Managing Listing Templates screen, click Create Listing Template (top right)
2. Once the information has loaded, complete the following tabs
- Complete all of the required fields (template name, account, marketplace and Amazon category) - note that this may open up additional fields to be completed
- Complete any optional fields that you want to include
- The category and product specifications will be automatically populated for you to select
- Tick any box to select specifications appropriate to your listing template and then click Get Specification Details
This is where you can add information including gift wrapping, gift message, discontinued date, release date, CPSIA warning, legal disclaimers, TSD warning, Proposition 65 warning, etc.
- Select your shipping preset from the drop-down menu
- Check the populated Amazon BTG Category and BTG Node and, if required, click Edit to edit or add another BTG Node
- In the Select Shipping Template section, click Add Shipping Template and enter the shipping template name in the box below, exactly as it appears on Amazon (you can find and copy this in your Seller Central account under Settings > Shipping Settings) and click Save - you can now select this from the shipping template dropdown
- Select the shipping service from the drop-down box
- Select the shipping mode from the drop-down box (Additive allows combined shipping and Exclusive allows one shipping cost per product)
- Enter the shopping cost
- Click Add Service to offer additional shipping services
- Add custom fields and alter pre-existing produce fields under the Optional Fields tab by selecting a custom field from the drop-down menu
- Click Save (top right)
Now you've created your Amazon listing template, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us and, we'll talk you through the steps.