List products to individual or multiple sales channels using Expandly.
Before listing products via Expandly, ensure you have:
1. Created the listing template you want to use
You can do this in the Managing Shipping Presents/Managing Shipping Template sections under the appropriate sales channel (left menu), or, for more detailed instructions click here for Amazon and here for eBay
2. Downloaded and mapped your shopping cart categories
You can do this in Manage Categories page under the appropriate shopping cart (left menu), or, for more detailed instructions, click here
3. Created or imported your products into Expandly
You can do this on Manage Products page, or, for more detailed instructions, click here
1. Click Products and Listings (left menu), and under the sales channel you want to list to, click List Products
2. On the List Products page, select a listing template from the drop-down menu
3. Find the product(s) you want to list either by scrolling or filtering and select them by ticking the box on the right
4. Click List Now or Schedule Later (top right)
1. Click Products and Listings (left menu) and then Manage Products
2. Find the product you want to list and click the edit icon
3. On the Sales Channels tab, edit the sales channel specific information, or click Copy Information from Master Product Details
4. Click Save and List Now (top right)
5. Select the sales channels you want to list to, and click Next
6. Choose the relevant templates for each sales channel, clicking List Now and Next Channel once completed
Now you've created your listings, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.