List products to individual or multiple sales channels using Expandly.
Before listing products via Expandly, ensure you have:
1. Created the shipping template you want to use
You can do this in the Managing Shipping Presents/Managing Shipping Template sections under the appropriate sales channel (left menu), or, for more detailed instructions click here
2. Downloaded and mapped your shopping cart categories
You can do this in Manage Categories page under the appropriate shopping cart (left menu), or, for more detailed instructions, click here
3. Created or imported your products into Expandly
You can do this on Manage Products page, or, for more detailed instructions, click here
1. Click Products and Listings (left menu) > [sales channel] > List Products
2. Select your sales channel account from the drop-down menu (top left) to display the available products
3. Find the product(s) you want to list by scrolling or using the filters at the top
4. If you haven't done so already, click the edit buttons to edit any sales channel-required information, such as:
- Category details
- Item specifics
- Shipping presets
Once this is completed you'll see a green tick
5. Select the product(s) you want to list and click List Now or Schedule Later (top right)
1. Click Products and Listings > Manage Products
2. Find the product you want to list and click the edit icon
3. On the Sales Channels tab, edit the sales channel-required information marked with a red asterisk
4. Click Save and List Now (top right)
5. Select the sales channels you want to list to, and click Next to list.
Now you've created your listings, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.