Upload sales orders from a CSV file directly in Expandly.
Click Sales Orders (left menu) and then Manage Sales Orders
1. On the Manage Sales Order page, click Create Orderand select Upload via CSV
2. On the Upload Orders via CSV page, download a sample CSV file by clicking the Sample File button (top right) or downloading from here
3. Open the downloaded file into Excel (or any other spreadsheet software)
The spreadsheet contains example sales orders, highlighting which fields must be completed
4. Complete the relevant information for your orders and save the file to your computer
1. On the Upload Orders via CSV page, click Browse to upload your saved spreadsheet
2. Once the orders have finished downloading, they will appear on the Manage Sales Orders page
Now you've uploaded orders via CSV into Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.