Print sales order invoices directly from Expandly.
Before printing a sales order invoice, ensure that the sales order is updated in Expandly - this happens automatically every 15 minutes or alternatively click Manual Import (right side) on the Manage Sales Orders page
1. Click Sales Orders (left menu) and then Manage Sales Orders
2. Locate the sales orders using the filters (top left)
1. Once you have found the sales order, click Actions (right side) and select Print Invoice
2. Check the populated invoice and then click Print
3. Check that your printer settings are correct and then click Print
1. Select the sales orders you want to print the invoices for by ticking the boxes on the right
2. Click Print (top right) and select Create Invoice
3. Check the populated invoices and then click Print
4. Check that your printer settings are correct and then click Print
Now you've printed sales order invoices using Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.