Create an invoice template to use in Expandly.
1. Click Configuration (left menu), Order Settings and then Template Designer
2. Here, you’ll find all of the templates in Expandly, including the invoice template
1. Locate the invoice template on the Template Designer page and click on the Copy icon (right)
2. Name your new invoice template in the pop-up box and click Submit
3. Locate the new invoice template and click the Edit icon (right)
4. Use the template designer to create your new invoice - making use of the keywords on the right by clicking to insert
Note - if you already have an HTML design you want to use, click Source to paste the code
Now you've created an invoice template in Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.