View, add, edit and delete sales taxes in Expandly.
1. Click Configuration (left menu), Order Settings and then Manage Sales Taxes
2. Here you can view any sales taxes you have added to Expandly
3. Click the edit icon (right side) to change the name, rate and status and then click Submit
4. Click the red trash can icon (right side) to delete a sales tax
1. On the Manages Sales Tax page, click Add New Tax (top right)
2. Complete the name, rate, tick if active and click Submit
Now you've added sales taxes to Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.