Create an HTML template in Expandly to use for your eBay listings.
Before creating an eBay HTML template in Expandly, ensure you’ve added your eBay seller’s account to Expandly - this can be done on the Getting Started page, or, for more detailed instructions, click here
1. Click Products and Listings (left menu) and under eBay, click HTML layout
2. On the HTML Layout page, click Create New eBay Layout
3. Give the HTML layout a name
4. Complete the HTML layout by using the buttons at the top, using the template designer features on the left (by clicking to insert) or clicking the source button to write directly in code
5. Preview your design by clicking Preview and finish your design by clicking Save
Now you've added an HTML layout to Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us and, we'll talk you through the steps.