In this guide, we will show you how to assign different sales channels, payment methods and currencies to different sales, bank or control accounts in Xero.
Before you start
Before you can assign different orders to different account, you will need to connect your Xero account with Expandly. Click here for instructions.
1. On the Configure Xero page (Settings>Xero), head to the Map Sales Channels section (top)
2. For each sales channel, select the default Sales and Bank Account in Xero by clicking 'Select account'
3. To assign different payment methods and currencies, to different bank accounts in Xero, click the edit icon, next to the Bank/Control Account field.
4. On the Bank/Control Account Mapping popup, select the appropriate payment method, currency and Xero bank account and then click
5. Once finished, click (top right).
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.