Send sales orders to Xero using Expandly.
Before sending a sales order to Xero, ensure that you've connected your Expandly account to Xero and that the sales order is updated in Expandly - this happens automatically every 15 minutes or alternatively click Manual Import (top right) on the Manage Sales Orders page
1. Click Sales Orders (left menu) and then Manage Sales Orders
2. Locate the sales orders using the filters (top left)
1. Find the sales order you want to send to Xero, on the Manage Sales Order page
2. Click Action(right) and select Send Invoice to Xero
1. Select the sales orders you want to send to Xero by ticking the boxes on the right
2. Click Print (Top) and select Send Orders to Xero
Now you've sent your sales orders to Xero using Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.