Create a picklist template to use in Expandly.
1. Click Configuration (left menu), Order Settings and then Template Designer
2. Here, you’ll find all of the templates in Expandly, including the picklist template
1. Locate the picklist template on the Template Designer page and click on the Copy icon (right)
2. Name your new picklist template in the pop-up box and click Submit
3. Locate the new picklist template and click the Edit icon (right)
4. Use the template designer to create your new picklist - making use of the keywords on the right by clicking to insert. Once finished click Update (top right)
Note - if you already have an HTML design you want to use, click Source to paste the code
Now you've created a picklist template in Expandly, you might want to:
Print picklists in Expandly
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.