View, add, edit and delete customers in Expandly.
1. Click Customers (left menu), to access the Manage Customers page and see a list of your customers held in Expandly
2. Use the filters (top) to search your customers by name, contact details, country or address
1. On the Manage Customer Page, click Add Customer (right) and select Add Manually
2. Complete the customer’s details and address details
3. Click Save (bottom right) when finished
1. On the Manage Customer Page, click Add Customer (right) and select Upload via CSV
2. On the Upload Customer via CSV page, download a sample CSV file by clicking the Sample File button (top right) or by clicking here
3. Open the downloaded file into Excel (or any other spreadsheet software)
The spreadsheet contains example customers, highlighting which fields must be completed
4. Complete the relevant information for your customer(s) and save the file to your computer
5. Once you have completed and saved the CSV customer spreadsheet file, return to the Upload Customer via CSV page and either drag and drop your spreadsheet into the Drop Zone, or manually select the file by clicking Choose File
6. Click the green Upload button and wait for confirmation that the upload was successful
1. On the Manage Customer Page, locate the customer you want to edit
2. Click the edit icon (right side) to bring up the customer's details
3. Edit and then click Save (bottom right)
1. On the Manage Customer Page, locate the customer you want to delete
2. Click the red trash icon (right side) to delete the customer
Now you've added customers to Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.