Create, view and manage purchase orders directly in Expandly.
Before creating a purchase order, you’ll need to add a supplier, warehouse and product into Expandly - click on the links for detailed instructions on how
1. Click Purchase Orders (left menu) and then Manage Purchase Orders
2. From the Manage Purchase Orders page, click Create Purchase Order (top right)
3. Complete the purchase order information, including:
Supplier name - start typing to find the name
Supplier address - click to select
Delivery date - click to select the date
PO number - start typing to find the name
Item - start typing to find the product in Expandly
And any other necessary information
4. Click Save (top right)
1. Find the purchase order you want to update
2. Click Actions (right side) and select either Edit, Mark Goods as Received or Send PO to Xero.
1. Find the purchase orders you want to perform bulk actions to on the Manage Purchase Order page
2. Select the purchase orders by ticking the boxes to the left
3. Click Bulk Actions (top right) and select:
Mark goods as pending
Mark goods as received
Send to Xero
1. Find the purchase order you want to archive Manage Purchase Order page
2. Click Actions (right) and Archive order
3. CThe puchase order will now appear in the Archived Purchase Ordset section (left menu)
Now you've processed purchase orders through Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.