View, add, edit and delete suppliers in Expandly.
1. Click Suppliers (left menu), to access the Manage Suppliers page and see a list of your suppliers held in Expandly
2. Use the filters (top) to search your suppliers by name, contact details, country or address
1. On the Manage Suppliers Page, click Add Supplier (top right) and select Add Manually
2. Complete the supplier’s details and address details
3. Click Save (bottom right) when finished
1. On the Manage Suppliers Page, click Add Supplier (top right) and select Upload via CSV
2. On the Upload Supplier via CSV page, download a sample CSV file by clicking the Sample File button (top right) or download from here
3. Open the downloaded file into Excel (or any other spreadsheet software)
The spreadsheet contains example suppliers highlighting which fields must be completed
4. Complete the relevant information for your supplier(s) and save the file to your computer
5. Once you have completed and saved the CSV supplier spreadsheet file, return to the Upload Supplier via CSV page and either drag and drop your spreadsheet into the Drop Zone, or manually select the file by clicking Choose File
6. Click the green Upload button and wait for confirmation that the upload was successful
1. Find the supplier you want to edit/delete on the Manage Suppliers Page
2. Click the edit icon to edit
3. Click the red trash can icon to delete
Now you've added suppliers to Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.