Before getting started with Expandly, you’ll need to ensure that your computer is set up and that any existing sales channels are properly set up
Expandly is cloud-based, working on all internet browsers, with no additional downloads required.
Just ensure that you have the latest version of your browser downloaded and a cup of tea (or coffee) to hand, and away you go.
To sell on multiple sales channels, you’ll need to be signed up to one or more sales channel
2. Set up a shopping cart on your website (such as Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, PrestaShop or any other you wish to use
3. Ensure that your product SKUs match on each channel, and away you go
Now, all you need to do is sign up to Expandly
1. Head to our Expandly sign-up page
2. Enter the required information (name, email address, password and phone number) and click Create Account
3. Read the statements and click to confirm that you agree
4. Complete the information on the next pop-up (country, currency, business name, website URL, and click Get Started to begin
Now you're set up to use Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.