In this guide, we will show you how to add a shipping carrier (Tuffnells) CSV to Expandly, and then export your sales orders, using this CSV.
Adding a shipping carrier (Tuffnells) via CSV
1. Click Settings (left menu) and then click Shipping:
2. Click (top right)
3. Scroll down to the CSV Export section, and click on the Tuffnells icon:
4. On the Account Number popup, type in your TPE Acc No and click
5. On your Manage Shipping Service page, you will now see that the Tuffnells CSV is activated on your account and ready to use:
Exporting Sales Orders to CSV
1. Click Sales Orders (left menu) and then click Manage Sales Orders
2. Find the orders you wish to export by scrolling or using the filters and tick via the checkbox on the left-hand side:
3. Click Bulk Actions > Export Orders to CSV and on the Export Orders popup, select the Tuffnells Template:
4. Add the the following information, via the drop downs and once done, click
Shipping Service for Tuffnells
3. The CSV file will then be downloaded from Expandly, for you to import into your Tuffnells account.
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.