Add Royal Mail PPI (printed postage impression) images to Expandly.
1. Go to Configuration, Order Settings and click Upload Royal Mail PPI Images
2. Drag and drop the PPI image from your computer into the Drop Zone, or select the file using the Choose File button
3. Click the green Upload button to upload
1. Go to Configuration, Order Settings and Template Designer
2. Find the invoice you want to add a PPI image to and click on the edit icon (right)
Note: if the edit icon is not showing, click the copy icon to create an editable version of the invoice
3. Click the RoyalMailPPI Image keyword (right) to select the PPI image you want to be included on the invoice
4. Once finished, click Update to save
Now you've added Royal Mail PPI images to Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.Contact us