Manage returns in Expandly.
Before managing your returns, ensure all sales order are up-to-date - this happens automatically every 15 minutes or alternatively click Manual Import (top right) on the Manage Sales Orders page
1. Click Sales Orders (left menu) and then Manage Sales Orders
2. Find the order that has been returned by using the filters (top left)
3. Click Actions (right side) and select Mark as Returned
4. On the Returns pop-up, enter the refund amount, reason, return option and return date, and then click Create
5. You'll now see the return icon in the order status bar
1. Click Sales Orders (left menu) and then Manage Returns
2. Find the return you want to view or edit using the filters (top left)
3. Click Actions (right side) to bring up the return pop-up, where you can edit the information
4. Once finished, click Update
Now you've processed a return in Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.