In this guide, we will explain how you can set up automated listing import schedules, which will allow you to setup a job, that will run daily, to import your channel listings to your Expandly account automatically.
This will then prevent the need to manually import listings from your sales channels and accounts and will also give you peace of mind that all listings and products are being created within Expandly for you without any manual intervention.
Before you start
Before setting up automated listing import schedules, you will need to make sure you have added your Sales Channels to your Expandly account. This can either be done via the Set Up Wizard or please see the Sales Channels section of the Help Centre for more details:
Please Note: This functionality is only available on our Premium plan or above.
If you are on our Standard plan, but would like to benefit from this functionality, you can request to add this feature on to your plan. This can be actioned via your Billing page and once requested, a member of the Team will be in contact to discuss.
Setting up automatic listing imports
1. Click Settings (left menu) and then click Listing Import Schedules:
2. On the Automatic Listing Import page, click (top right)
3. On the Add Automatic Listing Import page, select from the dropdowns provided, the Sales Channel, Account and (where applicable) Country, that you wish to set the schedule for:
Please Note: Active Listings only will be ticked as default - if you wish for Inactive listings to also be imported, please ensure that this option is unticked.
4. Press (top right).
5. Once the Automatic Listing Import Schedule has been created and saved, the job will then run daily, and import the last 24 hours worth of listings into Expandly automatically.
Viewing, editing and deleting scheduled automatic listing imports
1. Click Settings (left menu) and then click Listing Import Schedules.
2. On the Automatic Listing Import page, you will be able to view any scheduled imports you have created:
3. To make changes to the Status of a Listing Import Schedule, use the toggle within the Status column, to enable or disable the schedule:
4. To edit a listing import schedule, click the Edit icon, within the Actions column. This will open the Edit Automatic Listing Import page where you can make the required changes and
5. To delete a listing import schedule, click the Delete icon, within the Actions column. This will remove the automated listing import job from Expandly and listings will no longer import automatically, on a daily basis, to Expandly.
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, not problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.