In this guide we will show you how to create and manage custom fields for products, listings and orders in Expandly.
What is a custom field?
A custom field can be used to store and manage additional information across your products, listings & orders.
Adding a custom field
1. Click Settings (left menu) and then click Custom Fields:
2. On your Manage Custom Fields page, click (top right).
3. On your Add Custom Field page, specify the following:
Field For - Orders or Inventory
Field Name - the name you wish the field to be identified as in Expandly
Field Type - how you wish to input the data to Expandly
Managing Custom Fields
1. Click Settings (left menu) and then click Custom Fields.
2. On your Manage Custom Fields page, you will be able to view any custom fields that have been set up:
3. To edit a custom field, click the edit icon. This will open the Edit Custom Field page where you can make the required changes and click
4. To remove a custom field, click the delete icon.
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.