In this guide, we will show you how to edit your products on Expandly and update this information on Expandly or revise out to your sales channel listings.
Editing products on Expandly
1. Click Products & Listings (left menu) and then click Manage Products:
2. On the Manage Products page, find the product(s) you wish to update by using the search bar, or filters.
3. Click the edit icon, within the Edit column.
4. On the Editing Product page, make the required changes to your products via the following tabs:
Product Details - here you can change information such as Title, Selling Price, Description, Images plus much more:
Variations - apply or amend variation information associated with the product
Sales Channel - add or amend information such as title, selling price, description and sales channel stock levels. Here you can also apply sales channel required information, such as category and shipping for eBay, to allow you to list or revise the product. (Please Note: If you are wishing to apply sales channel information to variation products, this will need to be applied via the Sales Channel Details section, on the Variations tab)
5. Once all necessary changes have been made, complete your product by clicking and then either:
- this will save the product and the changes on Expandly only
- which will allow you to list the product across your sales channels or;
- will will allow you to push the product changes out to already active channel listings
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.