Connect your BigCommerce account to Expandly to import your existing BigCommerce products, variations, listings, sales orders and stock levels and to create new ones.
1. Log into your BigCommerce account and click Advanced Settings (left menu) and then API Accounts
2. On the Store API Accounts screen, click Create API Account.
3. Name the account 'Expandly' and ensure that all of the options are switched to 'Modify' and then click Save
4. On the next screen, copy down the Client ID and Access Token
5. Click Done and then open the API credentials txt file that should have downloaded
6. In the file, find and copy the text from '/stores' and '/v3'
From: 'Expandly API PATH: https://api.bigcommerce.com/stores/2uzpgyx4t0/v3/'
Copy down '/stores/2uzpgyx4t0'
1. Select Configuration (left menu) and then Manage Sales Channels
2. Click Add Sales Channel (top right) and click on the BigCommerce logo
3. If you've not already done so, you will be prompted to configure your Merge and Live Inventory Settings
4. Click Connect to BigCommerce and enter your:
Account Name - BigCommerce
Store URL - your store URL
Context - As copied from the API credentials txt file
Client ID - As copied above
Access Token - As copied above
5. Click Next to complete
Now you've added your BigCommerce sales channel to Expandly, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.Contact us