List products to your website shopping cart using Expandly.
Before listing products via Expandly, ensure you have synced and imported your shopping cart categories
You can do this on the Manage Category page by clicking Manage Products > Manage [Shopping Cart] Category (left menu) and then clicking Sync Categories (or, for more detailed instructions click here)
1. Click Products and Listings (left menu) > [Shopping cart] > List Products
2. Select your shopping cart account from the drop-down menu (top left) to display the available products
3. Find the product(s) you want to list by scrolling or using the filters at the top
4. If you haven't done so already, select the product category
5. Select the product(s) you want to list and click List Now or Schedule Later (top right)
1. Click Products and Listings (left menu) and then Manage Products
2. Find the product you want to list and click the edit icon
3. On the Sales Channels tab, edit the sales channel-required information
*Note that depending on the sales channel you're listing, some information such as category and shipping details are required. These can be entered on the sales channel tab.
4. Click Save and List Now (top right)
5. Select the sales channels you want to list to, and click Next to list.
Now you've listed products to your website, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.