List products to Shopify using Expandly.
Before listing products via Expandly, ensure you have synced and imported your Shopify categories.
You can do this by clicking Manage Products > Shopify > Manage Shopify Category (left menu), and then clicking Sync Categories (or, for more detailed instructions click here)
1. Click Products and Listings (left menu) > Shopify > List Products
2. Select your Shopify account from the drop-down menu (top left) to display the available products
3. Find the product(s) you want to list by scrolling or using the filters at the top
4. If you haven't done so already, select the product category
5. Select the product(s) you want to list and click List Now or Schedule Later (top right)
1. Click Products and Listings (left menu) > Manage Products
2. Find the product you want to list and click the edit icon
3. On the Sales Channels tab, edit the sales channel-required information marked with a red asterisk
4. Click Save and List Now (top right)
5. Select the sales channels you want to list to, (left menu)
Now you've listed products to Shopify, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.