List products to your eBay store using Expandly.
Before listing products to eBay via Expandly, you must:
1. Create or import your products into Expandly
You can do this on the Manage Products page, or, for more detailed instructions, click here
2. Create an eBay Shipping Preset
You can do this in the Managing Shipping Presets section by clicking Products and Listings > eBay > Manage Shipping Preset, or, for more detailed instructions click here
1. Click Products and Listings (left menu) > eBay > List Products
2. Select your eBay account from the drop-down menu (top left) to display the available products
3. Find the product(s) you want to list by scrolling or using the filters at the top
4. If you haven't done so already, click the edit buttons to edit eBay-required information, including:
- Category details
- Item specifics
- Shipping presets
Once this is completed you'll see a green tick
5. Select the product(s) you want to list and click List Now or Schedule Later (top right)
6. The products will begin listing - you can see the progress by going to the eBay Listing Status page (Products and Listings > eBay > eBay Listing Status)
If a listing says failed, click to see the eBay error code and check it against this list
1. Click Products and Listings > eBay > List Products
2. Select the products you want to add category and shipping information to
3. Click Bulk Actions > Add Categories / Add Shipping Presets > eBay and add the required information
1. Click Products and Listings > Manage Products
2. Find the product you want to list and click the edit icon
3. On the Sales Channels tab, edit the sales channel-required information marked with a red asterisk
4. Click Save and List Now (top right)
5. Select the sales channels you want to list to, and click Next.
Now you've listed products to eBay, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.