List products to your eBay store using Expandly.
Before listing products to eBay via Expandly, ensure you have:
1. Created the listing template you want to use
You can do this in the Managing Shipping Template section by clicking Products and Listings (left menu), eBay and then click Manage Listing Template, or, for more detailed instructions click here
2. Created or imported your products into Expandly
You can do this on Manage Products page, or, for more detailed instructions, click here
1. Click Products and Listings (left menu), and under eBay click List Products
2. On the List Products page, select your listing template from the drop-down menu (top right) to display all of the products you can list
3. Find the product(s) you want to list either by scrolling or filtering and select them by ticking the box on the right
4. Click List Now or Schedule Later (top right)
5. The products will now begin listing - you can see the progress by going to the eBay Listing Status page (click Products and Listings (left menu), eBay and then click eBay Listing Status) - listed items will say 'Complete'
If a listing says failed, click it to see the eBay error code and check it against this list
1. Click Products and Listings (left menu) and then Manage Products
2. Find the product you want to list and click the edit icon
3. On the Sales Channels tab, edit the sales channel specific information, or click Copy Information from Master Product Details
4. Click Save and List Now (top right)
5. Select the sales channels you want to list to, and click Next
6. Choose the relevant templates for each sales channel, clicking List Now and Next Channel once completed
Now you've listed products to eBay, you might want to:
Need more help?
If you need a little extra help, no problem. Contact us, and we'll talk you through the steps.